Monday, March 16, 2009

Soooooo little time!







I have been very busy since the retreat with work and my little darlings (grand kids). I have done some machine embroidery. I have also been working on a new stack n whack, and new fabric for another stack n whack. Oh did I mention that I love, love, love to make stack n whack quilts. I am waiting for the mail I ordered a new stack n whack book on Amazon. My fabric is ready to be quilted (by me) for the jacket class on the 3rd Saturday sewing day. My daughter called me on Friday and ask me to make a baby girl quilt for a shower, of course I already had baby boys quilts. So I made 3 small baby quilts on Saturday. Saturday evening my washer machine went out. So I had to spend hours at a laundromat. Here are some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment